Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Mr. J

The past couple days have looked like this...


Jaden was so congested Sunday night, his breathing became a struggle.  After tilting his crib and setting up the humidifier he slept just fine.  We went to the doctor first thing on Monday, got him started on the nebulizer, and had his chest x-rayed.  Good news is there is no pneumonia!  Our follow-up appointment is tomorrow morning.  I hope things look much, much better:)  Love that little man.

5 comments:

Mom Moon said...

I didn't know that Jaden was sick. Oh, sad.

Cody and Camille said...

I know. We had so much to talk about yesterday, it didn't even come up! We'll keep you posted.

Daniel and Dawn said...

Poor little guy :( Hope he gets to feeling better soon!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

We went through this same thing with Charlie. It's so scary when it's hard for little kids to breathe! Hope he gets better soon!

Moon family said...

Poor little guy. It's so hard to see your kids sick. Hopefully he's feeling better now.