Jaden's first soccer season is coming to a close, and he has absolutely loved it!
He has made 6 goals (the only 6 for his team...ha), and is getting better with each game. We love watching him play and seeing how he supports and leads his team.
excited for his 1st practice!
(he wore his gear all afternoon and kicked the ball around)
game time!
Go #5!!!
who's that flirting at the back of the line? ;)
oh just these two cuties.
Meet Aurelia... Jaden's soccer buddy. They've even become devoted pen pals:)
field trip to Kelsay Farms with Jaden's preschool class
(with his favorite gal pal... Kenzie:)
and another field trip to the Fire Station!
Brielle and I came along for this one
Checking out the truck
Ethan . Jaden . Kenzie
Brielle loves Kenzie! (just not the loud trucks)
St. Jude's Trike-a-Thon!!!

completed 26 laps and wanted to keep going:)
Bri spectating the event:)
she had more fun participating though:)
With the help of Cody's office, we were able to raise some money for the cause as well.
Jaden was pretty stoked about the prizes and his official license;)
and a few other things Jaden related...
I loved these pictures we got from one of Jaden's best bud's birthday party. Brody turned 5 and had a Mario Kart themed birthday party.
Jaden is a definite fan of Mario Kart and took home the tournament trophy:)
He seriously loves all things Mario and left his mustache on the majority of the party.
Taking a good whack at the pinata... such a fun party!
Preschool Pictures!
elizabeth . isaiah. lilly . jaden . kenzie . jace . evan . ethan . bella
Jaden completed 3 semesters with Prince of Peace Preschool and loved it.
Grateful for fabulous teachers, Miss Kerri and Miss Diane.
quality time with Daddy is the best
even if it involves online gaming with his gal pal Kenzie and her dad:)
oh it all starts too young!
crazy hair!
sugar cookies and jammies with his friend Brielle
(we call her big Brielle as to not confuse her with sissy:)
Jaden loves participating in primary!
He recited the 3rd Article of Faith and recently gave his first talk about family roles.
He did such a good job! Proud momma here:)
We love this guy so much, and can't believe how quickly he's growing up.


































6 comments:
Awesome. Wow, so much going on. Thanks for sharing your lives with us. Jaden is certainly growing up.
Holy moly posts girl! I haven't checked this in a while, and I miss seeing all those things in Greenwood. You really are going to miss it. Your kids looks HUGE! I can't wait to see pics of your newest little addition!
i bet he was such a hoot at soccer games!
I love Jaden's big smile in his official soccer pic. He is such a happy guy. The hair pic is a hoot. I want to say something about each picture, because they are all so cute!!!
I love Jaden's big smile in his official soccer pic. He is such a happy guy. The hair pic is a hoot. I want to say something about each picture, because they are all so cute!!!
Aw, we are going to miss you guys so much! :( Love all of the pics, especially the one of Kenzie, Jaden, and Brielle with the trike. So cute!
Post a Comment