Oh! It looks very fun! Do people usually rush to Staples to get copies at 5 in the morning? Are you having a mega sale on copies? Or are you going to cashier or something?
Haha...we didn't see any copy orders coming in until 8ish or so. I was cashiering all morning and the lines were INSANE! People had been camping out all night. Tons of fun though!
wow, that is crazy. I am really not into all that, but I did go hit up some stores at like 8 ish. Kiersch was a trooper. People are NOT very friendly here. What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?
5 comments:
Oh! It looks very fun! Do people usually rush to Staples to get copies at 5 in the morning? Are you having a mega sale on copies? Or are you going to cashier or something?
Haha...we didn't see any copy orders coming in until 8ish or so. I was cashiering all morning and the lines were INSANE! People had been camping out all night. Tons of fun though!
wow, that is crazy. I am really not into all that, but I did go hit up some stores at like 8 ish.
Kiersch was a trooper. People are NOT very friendly here. What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?
So was it as bad as you thought it would be? You did great! See you
Monday!
You even look "beautiful" in a "Staples" uniform. Glad you lived to tell the story.
Post a Comment