Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go Indiana Hoosiers!

Cody and I took a mid-week trip to Indiana a little bit ago for a dental interview! We thought we'd treat ourselves a bit better this time around, so we said "NO" to a 15 hour drive and holey sheets like our experience in Nebraska. The university offered many local hotels to us at a discount and even a limo ride! Talk about feeling ritzy! Everyone at the university was super nice and made the visit very comfortable. Cody felt great about his interview! We're keeping our fingers crossed!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Indiana no Way! I totally know someone there. Do you know Danny and Monique Christensen? No so I enjoy looking at your blog I am always looking for new things that is happening in your lives. I find out anyways, but it is fun to read! Love you Both it is awesome!

malibumoons said...

wow, you guys look super hot. can't wait to hear if he got accepted. That is some special treatment they gave you.

Marianne said...

Sooooooooooo happy it went well. Nice extras, too! You guys are so cute and make everything look so fun. It almost makes me want to be young again.

Cody and Camille said...

Whatever Mar! You're still crazy young! Heck, you're only 23! Oh, and I forgot to mention...the limo actually got in an ACCIDENT so we only got to enjoy it for a block or two! Another person that works for the same limo company came and "rescued" us and took us the rest of the way to the airport. He kept saying he was a HERO, no ZERO! It was hilarious.